What's new

Iowa pics

mike3767

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2010
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Location
Nebraska
Here's a couple of pics and would like to know if there worth bragging about or not. I really don't know what to think of these pics but I'd like to hear what others think.
IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg
 
Well... I wouldn't get out a pen and paper to write Mom just yet, but the first view is not too shabby.

It has a monochromatic feel to it and I like the graduated blues of the sky. It's cropped pretty tight... maybe too tight.

I get nothing from the train tracks. Some "leading lines" leading to nothing... no subject.

-Pete
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom