vipgraphx
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2011
- Messages
- 2,415
- Reaction score
- 440
- Location
- Some Where In the Desert
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
This was taken with my iPhone 4. I was driving up to phoenix and I looked out my window and thought wow to bad I am not outside to take a picture. This was shot through window and all I did in photoshop was adjusted levels and reduced some noise.
Not bad for a camera phone..what can your do. Lets start a thread going with iphone landscape pictures..post yours 2
I was not sure if I should post this here or in the just for fun so if it needs to be moved please do so.

iphonesunset by VIPGraphX, on Flickr
Not bad for a camera phone..what can your do. Lets start a thread going with iphone landscape pictures..post yours 2
I was not sure if I should post this here or in the just for fun so if it needs to be moved please do so.

iphonesunset by VIPGraphX, on Flickr