iPhone 4G released

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Edit: iPhone 4 (not 4G) I am in the habit of typing G after iPhone :lol: 4G networks don't exist, even though some companies claim to have one already.

So, who's getting one? Pre-orders start on June 15th, and it comes out on the 24th.

Apple - iPhone 4 - Design of the display, A4 processor, and more

I can't wait. Droid had a good run :er:

Overall I have been really happy with my 3GS, so I probably won't rush out and get the iPhone 4 right away.

Plus, I have been really disappointed recently with frequent dropped/failed calls and the announcement last week that data plans are no longer unlimited...:irked:

Overall I have been really happy with my 3GS, so I probably won't rush out and get the iPhone 4 right away.

Plus, I have been really disappointed recently with frequent dropped/failed calls and the announcement last week that data plans are no longer unlimited...:irked:

I think it's only for people signing up for new plans. Current plans cannot be changed, even if upgrading to a new iPhone. Just as long as you don't adjust the plan.

Edit: I confirmed that current unlimited data users can upgrade to the new iPhone and can keep their unlimited plan. The new data plan tiers only apply to new iphone/iPad users.

Last edited:
I think it's only for people signing up for new plans. Current plans cannot be changed, even if upgrading to a new iPhone. Just as long as you don't adjust the plan.

Edit: I confirmed that current unlimited data users can upgrade to the new iPhone and can keep their unlimited plan. The new data plan tiers only apply to new iphone/iPad users.

Yea, I was wondering about that. Thanks for the update!

The new iPhone looks amazing, it's just a bummer that it's only available on AT&T. I've been really happy with my Droid and I love the wireless tether feature :thumbup:

If you're interested in the new iPhone 4, there's lots of good info here: iPhone 4 Forum

Android OS FTW. I'm ditching my iPhone and going to a less expensive device that can do everything the iPhone can (and then some) with a reliable network and less cost.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back