iPhone 4S + Olloclip!

OLaA said:
Out of curiosity how much do they run? This would be a great gift for my fiance. If you have a good source, a link would be appreciated as well. :D

rgregory1965 said:
Olloclip Quick-Connect Lens Solution for iPhone 4S/4 - Apple Store (U.S.)

Buy it somplace other than Apple you take a change of buying a fake....even Amazon sold fakes....read the reviews on there.

even better to buy it directly from Olloclip, that's what i did http://www.olloclip.com/order/

OLaA said:
Out of curiosity how much do they run? This would be a great gift for my fiance. If you have a good source, a link would be appreciated as well. :D

rgregory1965 said:
Olloclip Quick-Connect Lens Solution for iPhone 4S/4 - Apple Store (U.S.)

Buy it somplace other than Apple you take a change of buying a fake....even Amazon sold fakes....read the reviews on there.

even better to buy it directly from Olloclip, that's what i did Order an olloclip | olloclip

Free shipping with Apple.com

Op you photos are awsome from an Iphone....Just got the 4s last week and have been looking at some of the awsome shots online from these things....thanks for sharing.

rgregory1965 said:
Op you photos are awsome from an Iphone....Just got the 4s last week and have been looking at some of the awsome shots online from these things....thanks for sharing.

thanks! i got mine on Wednesday, and since i knew i was getting an iPhone i ordered my Olloclip so that i'd get it in the mail the next day. you just need to know what the best camera app is to use the 4S's camera to its full potential

rgregory1965 said:

thanks! i got mine on Wednesday, and since i knew i was getting an iPhone i ordered my Olloclip so that i'd get it in the mail the next day. you just need to know what the best camera app is to use the 4S's camera to its full potential

I use camera plus

seems to have alot of settings

rgregory1965 said:
I use camera plus

seems to have alot of settings

if you like having a lot of settings, use TopCamera. but i personally like using HD Camera, for some reason the pictures taken with that app look better than with other apps i've used.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back