iPhone or Samsung?

From the sample images I've seen the note 7s camera is best, with the S7 just slightly behind. It's a shame they've had the battery issue as now I cant decide if I want to order an S7 edge or wait until the Note is fixed.
wait to fix the Note 7 issue. I have the s7 Edge and well its not the Note 7

From the sample images I've seen the note 7s camera is best, with the S7 just slightly behind. It's a shame they've had the battery issue as now I cant decide if I want to order an S7 edge or wait until the Note is fixed.
You mean when hell freezes over??? They killed the Note 7 for good.
Samsung will 'dispose of' recalled Note 7 phones, won't repair or refurbish them

Samsung will 'dispose of' recalled Note 7 phones, won't repair or refurbish them

That article was from October.

As of right now, Samsung might be refurbishing the Note 7's with smaller batteries...probably ones that are in the S7.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 reported to maybe make a comeback...with a smaller battery

As of right now, Samsung might be refurbishing the Note 7's with smaller batteries...probably ones that are in the S7.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 reported to maybe make a comeback...with a smaller battery
Yep, that's a definite rumored Maybe. This would be my guess for their direction.

"Meanwhile, Samsung is preparing to launch the Galaxy S8,"

Yep, that's a definite rumored Maybe. This would be my guess for their direction.

"Meanwhile, Samsung is preparing to launch the Galaxy S8,"

Yeah, I'll probably just get an S8 now. Still not replaced my old phone yet :cower:. Maybe I'll just buy some new camera gear instead!

Hey, I keep a couple of Note 7's around in case of emergency. I know I can always start a fire and cook a meal in case of a natural disaster. Right tool for the right job. Always be prepared is my motto. :allteeth:

I took this a while ago on my S7 Edge. It does great compared to other phones I've used including the iphone 6s Plus.

Attachments

• keywestboat-2.jpg
    keywestboat-2.jpg
    745.8 KB · Views: 201
I have tested both, an iPhone 7 and a Galaxy S7.
In my opinion the Galaxy S7 makes better photos. They just look more realistic.

And i personally dont like that software effects of the iPhone 7 Plus.

Best regards

I have tested both, an iPhone 7 and a Galaxy S7.
In my opinion the Galaxy S7 makes better photos. They just look more realistic.

And i personally dont like that software effects of the iPhone 7 Plus.

Best regards
So you are telling us that the Galaxy looks more realisitic than the iPhone? Really? The ones I have seen look nothing like this That is a real phone.

Oh, wow, shot #2 of the two oaks with the sun ball between them--really a nice shot. Lucky you had that phone with you!

Most reactions

Back