iPhone or Samsung?

intentanalyst

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So which takes better picture...iPhone or Samsung?

Whichever has the better photographer using it.

Just end the thread here. This is the correct answer.

Lol but the reality is that the S7/edge/note 7 have the best right now or at least for the next few months until something else comes out. Rinse and repeat.

What about that Nokia with the 40mp camera? Or is that out of style already?

Not even sure.

So which takes better picture...iPhone or Samsung?
I take it you're in the market for a new smart phone. Honestly, since this is a photography enthusiast's forum, we're probably mostly in agreement that; 1) it depends more on the photographer, and 2) and any differences between them are far overshadowed by the specs on a real camera.

You should also check out the reviews of smart phones (in general) for a detailed critique of the photographic abilities of each.

meh, well, I had been a long time apple user. I recently switched to the s7 edge, that lasted 2 months and now i'm back on iphone.

why? well, the screen is so much better on the s7 edge that the images look nicer, but when you transfer to large screen obviously it gets all grainy and pixelated. i never had that with the iphone.

i find the s7 edge tiresome to work with. the iphone is simpler. i like that. those are my reasons.

Keep in mind Apple is announcing a new iPhone this week. And there are rumors the camera will be really nice in this one.

What about that Nokia with the 40mp camera? Or is that out of style already?

meh, well, I had been a long time apple user. I recently switched to the s7 edge, that lasted 2 months and now i'm back on iphone.

why? well, the screen is so much better on the s7 edge that the images look nicer, but when you transfer to large screen obviously it gets all grainy and pixelated. i never had that with the iphone.

i find the s7 edge tiresome to work with. the iphone is simpler. i like that. those are my reasons.

Were you looking at the jpegs from the S7 or the RAW files?

Samsung s6

Saar_2016_w_187.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back