Ireland HDR's

If you're going to be lobbing words like ignorant around maybe you should at least be sure you're clear on the opinion of the person you are lobbing those words at.

Oh I'm quite sure of your opinion, you stated it quite clearly:

I was more commenting that you could have gotten the full dynamic range with one exposure

I don't recall saying that you couldn't get more dynamic range out of three bracketed images turned HDR than you could out of one. That would be fairly stupid.

It's ok, remembering is hard.

Lol

It must be interesting being as awesome as you.

Like the photos can't wait to see what else you got from your trip :)

Awesome shots! HDR works perfectly with them.

They really are great, Im ashamed to say it but I live in Ireland and have failed to go to all these places. are they all in Glendalough?

Actually only 2 and 5 are from Glendalough. 3 and 4 are from Slane a little North of Dublin. 1 is on a road just South of Dublin, but now that I think about it, it might have been on our way to Glendalough. I took a lot of random roadside shots :mrgreen: it's a beautiful country.

And thank you!

Nice images, I think they look a little over-worked though. The last image is my favourite.

Recently returned from vacation and have barely scratched the surface of the 2000+ pictures I took, but here's my first few. C&C welcome :thumbup:

4701671349_105a7bbcfe_b.jpg

We were there the second week of July! You got a great shot! Did you go down by the waterfall? :D

What equipment are you shooting with?

like everybody else i think these are great.
mo bhaochas duit as a dtaispeáint - thanks for showing them.

Recently returned from vacation and have barely scratched the surface of the 2000+ pictures I took, but here's my first few. C&C welcome :thumbup:

4701671349_105a7bbcfe_b.jpg

We were there the second week of July! You got a great shot! Did you go down by the waterfall? :D

What equipment are you shooting with?

I actually didn't, this was one of many stops where we were on our way somewhere and I just had to stop and grab a few shots on the side of the road. I didn't explore much as I'd have never gotten anywhere if I had! :mrgreen:

This was shot with a Nikon D90 and Sigma 10-20mm perched atop a silk tripod and fired with a now broken phottix shutter release (couple stray drops of rain at Blarney castle did it in).

Hope you had a good trip as well, thanks for the compliment!

I like them all but my favorite is the cemetery shot. Something about the perspective is very foreboding.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back