Iron fence and some flags

very cool Chillywilly!
love the first; on the fence regarding the second...i like the cross but its pulling me away from the flags.

Thanks Jon and Don. I appreciate your comments.
JonMikal...Chillywilly?....that is what it is gonna be today, with this weather. ....:lmao:
I was really unsure about that cross. The one problem I had it the cross is actually on the roof of the building which sits pretty far back. It is much larger in person then it appears in the pic. Ya just can not get in past the fence to get a different angle.
I think Im gonna deep six that shot and try again.
Don...thanks for the link. Did you use a "blur" tool.

I can't believe I missed this one. Great fence but I really liked the flags. The cross at the end just makes the photo - to me it says "one nation under God". :angel:

Great fence shot. Looks better in colour imho. I like the b&w conversion but you're right about the background cluttering it. You should be able to mask off the trees and do something with them in Photoshop. I'd like to have a go with it tonight, if I get the time, if you're OK with that?

Thanks Weeping widow, and Mohain.
Weeping..that was kinda my idea when I shot that one. But I was never able to get the angle I was looking for.
Mohain...I took that pic of the fence and blurred out the back in PS. It looks a lot better, but I am still finding the colour image better.
Thanks you for your replies. I appreciate your comments.

Most reactions

Back