Irvine Regional Park

thewand

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New to these forums. I thought I would just post what I have.

Taken with 3 year old Canon Powershot S50.

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

k... this is not Irvine Regional Park, but San Onofre State Park
IMG_0836.jpg

:D not sure if I need to resize on this board, but will if necessary

found out i do need to resize. fixed :)

forgot to add... please critique

Last edited:
Nice shots. Seems you certainly have the eye for it, maybe just some post processing to help them out a bit :)

^^^ I agree. Some nice shots, but they need a little post processing to make them pop. The fourth shot is my fave...there's almost a dreamlike quality to it

Nice shots. Seems you certainly have the eye for it, maybe just some post processing to help them out a bit :)
you mean something like this? i didn't edit it, but someone on another board did for me. he only cropped out the fence and added a shadow.
IMG_0592_12.jpg

here's a few more
IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

it was my goal to keep the last two a little darker, but if you guys think its wong or something, please let me know

Last edited:
i like the second to last one, keeping it dark was the right thing to do imo but the very last one is kinda booring although they are very cool clouds

i like the second to last one, keeping it dark was the right thing to do imo but the very last one is kinda booring although they are very cool clouds

k. i figured people would say the last one was boring. i'll have some new ones to add after they upload.

here's what i uploaded
IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

and a crow hangin with the big birds. wish i had gotten it a little bit sharper.

IMG_0655.jpg

C&C?

Last edited:
cannot see the last batch you posted!

Most reactions

Back