Is Canon EOS 60D a 4k camera?

foggystone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wanna shoot 4K videos. Can 60D do the job?

No, I don't think so.................Double-check the spec on google.....

No, I don't think so.................Double-check the spec on google.....
I googled it. It can't. Seems I gotta find myself another one.

Guess I should drop the idea of buying myself 60D. I wasn't quite sure whether 4K camera or 1080P camera fits me better. I read some articles related to 4k and 1080P . They claim 4K delivers a higher quality image, better color handling and whatnot.

So that's why I wanna check out if 60d can shoot 4k video. It's a good model and lots my friends use it. Kinda pity that it's not fit for that.

No not 4K and whatever you vid you will be limited to 29mins 59 secs in time and 4g in size. If you want 4K movie suggest looking at camcorder not Dslr

The SL3 does 4k, but dual pixel auto focus doesn't work in 4k, only HD. The upcoming 90D will have 4k, I'm waiting to see if dual pixel auto focus works on 4k on that one before committing to buying one.

No not 4K and whatever you vid you will be limited to 29mins 59 secs in time and 4g in size. If you want 4K movie suggest looking at camcorder not Dslr
Thx for the suggestion.

Remember the 30 minute/ 4gb limit is just a file size limit. It will keep recording past 29min 59sec, it just starts a new video file. So a 1.2 hour video would be recorded as 3 files on your sd card.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back