Is everyone ready?

I don't think I ever bookmarked any of them, and only bothered posting in a few of them - but I have seen TONS of threads here that would fit this.

Not just 'new Christmas camera' threads either... There have been plenty of "just got a camera - wedding tomorrow" threads too. And even a few "Wedding tomorrow - what camera do I need" threads.

But, if you insist- here's one from the top of the 'new posts' page:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/digital-discussion-q/187777-exposer-expouser-xposer-lol-d90.html

I just got a NIkon 18-200mm lens from fat arse in the red suit, but cant seem to get it on my Canon XTI. Is there a converter or something:gah:. Or is it cause of the VR. Or is cause Nikon just plain sucks. :lol::lol: Thanks for your help. Please dont turn this into a religious Canon Nikon political battle. :lmao::lmao:
Sorry...Im just excited that Christmas is over, and we can get back to our regular scheduled programs. :er:

I just got a NIkon 18-200mm lens from fat arse in the red suit, but cant seem to get it on my Canon XTI. Is there a converter or something:gah:. Or is it cause of the VR. Or is cause Nikon just plain sucks. :lol::lol: Thanks for your help. Please dont turn this into a religious Canon Nikon political battle. :lmao::lmao:
Sorry...Im just excited that Christmas is over, and we can get back to our regular scheduled programs. :er:

Funny ****, but a n00bie such as yourself probably doesn't know about the holy grail of religious battles between Canon and... what's that other brand?:thumbup:

Funny ****, but a n00bie such as yourself probably doesn't know about the holy grail of religious battles between Canon and... what's that other brand?:thumbup:

NIKON just trying to help LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dare we mention Contax???

Michael

if i see just one more photo of someone's dog... i'm going to.............:gah:

^^^ Hey guy's i just got a new camera and i took a pic of my dog!

worlds-strongest-dog.jpg

:lol:

I'm a bit cross, actually. I just bought a camera that the manual says is fully automatic but I've found out I still have to press a button...

But seriously folks. We were all beginners once so try to remember what it was like to be a kid with a new toy. It's magical shiny technology with ever so many buttons and every thing it does is brilliant.
For the first week at any rate - then the boredom will kick in and you can all go back to sleep.

I'm a bit cross, actually. I just bought a camera that the manual says is fully automatic but I've found out I still have to press a button...

...Never believe all that marketing hype. I swear, outright lying in advertisements should be illegal...I can't for the life of me figure out why the government doesn't step in and do something about this.

There have been plenty of "just got a camera - wedding tomorrow" threads too. And even a few "Wedding tomorrow - what camera do I need" threads.

:lmao:

You guys thought I was joking, didn't you? Just hit the "New Posts" button...lol.

Now, I didn't expect that at the same time as the annual "Christmas camera" surge, but it's still funny as hell.

Most reactions

Back