Is everyone still here???

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm back now... and I've been back on the boards the past two days and I feel like there are some posters missing... Granted I haven't *really* gotten back to the boards in the capacity that I used to be, due to still taking care of things around the house and what not... but... have people deserted, or do I just keep missing their posts?

I think we are mostly all still here - I'm certainly still here :)

I don't know whom of which you are referring (correct grammar?).... :)
Another new member has been chased out due to poor grammar, maybe you've missed that?

edit: to which, "I don't know whom to which you are referring!!!"

Last edited:
Another new member has been chased out due to poor grammar, maybe you've missed that?

I wouldn't have noticed it if they were new. I have noticed some new people, but I literally haven't been paying attention to the forums until this morning... so I don't really know any of them, haha.

Subscuck and The Traveller have been gone for quite a while! Someone else haven't been around either but I can't think of 'em!

I am rarely on these days. However, I am not sure if I was ever considered a "regular." :D

He's around - actually at the moment I think he's touring up some mountains somewhere or some hills or something like that.

edit: to which, "I don't know whom to which you are referring!!!"

Grammatical fail!
NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU.jpg

:biggrin:

Ah, well, that's acceptable, I suppose. :lol:

So Traveler is GONE, gone? I thought I had seen that he was leaving, but then he never actually went anywhere? Did he finally do it?

And subsuck is gone? :(

Don't worry, there's more than enough trouble-makers left to keeps things interesting. :D

Welcome back btw.

Far as I know Substruck isn't gone gone at all, posted this month already, but might be having a busy time and not being as active (I honestly don't really know substruck that well though).

As for The Traveller - fairly sure he's gone for a while, deleted most of his post content in many threads he'd started (I think he just deleted the photo ones but I can't recall specifics) and left. Might come back and might not I've a feeling he's left once or twice before now so he might just need some time away to cool off.

Otherwise only spammers and the odd crazy been vanishing around these parts ;)

Why did the traveller leave, again?

Most reactions

Back