Is it a yay or a nay?

cailinp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I can't tell if I like this photo. At first I really liked it but now I find myself staring at it trying to decide. I think I have stared way too long now though! Let me know what YOU think!

4845986998_af55047f0d.jpg

To a total newbie like me it seems you kind of lose her shoulder in the background but other than that I like it.

Technically it may not be perfect but I think it works! It would have been nice not to have her forehead chopped. The DOF could be shallower but like I said overall it works.

I love it, I think it's perfect as it is. Helps that you have such a gorgeous model, of course.

Technically it may not be perfect but I think it works! It would have been nice not to have her forehead chopped. The DOF could be shallower but like I said overall it works.

Your right, the dof chould be shallower. I'm only working with the kit lens so I think thats about as much as I could have gotten.

I'm a Notorious forehead chopper. I couldn't tell you why though.

L

Your right, the dof chould be shallower. I'm only working with the kit lens so I think thats about as much as I could have gotten.

I'm a Notorious forehead chopper. I couldn't tell you why though.

I don't know what camera or lens you have. If you have a kit lens that zooms out to atleast 150mm that would create a nice dof. It appears that this was taken in daylight. So an f16 at 150mm and 10feet away from your subject would create a shallow dof. Even f11 at 55mm 6 feet from your subject would work.

Most reactions

Back