Is It Possible To Get Rid Of It?

Skedaddle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this photo a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to think of a way to get rid of the house in the bottom left corner but I can't seen to figure out a way. So is there a way to get rid of it?

3534558730_911c4b518f.jpg

To get rid of something in an image, you need to replace it with something else that looks like it belongs there. So if you would need replace it with some sky and branches.

That would not be worth the effort, it would take a lot of cloning to get rid of it. You're best bet is to go back and shoot. Nice color on the sky though.

That would be a giant PITA to clone out. I don't think its worth it. I think it really is fine as-is. The colors are wonderful.

Actually, it wouldn't be that difficult. You can take some of the horizon on the right side of the tree, stick it over on the left and blend it in. I could show you a quickie on the low rez image, but your photos are set for 'not ok to edit'

Please be my guest to try and edit it. I have been trying to clone it out, color it and other stuff but I have not had much luck.

Ok.. I actually started it before you replied, but didn't want to upload it without permission. This is probably literally a 2-3 minute job so it's not perfect, just to show that it's not as difficult as it may seem, also keep in mind, high res will take longer, but basically what I did was lasso'd part of the horizon on the right that was big enough to cover the house. Copy/paste on a new layer, flip it (so the limbs face the right way) and move it over the house. Using hue/saturation, I adjusted the color to match, then fine tuned it with some levels. Then using the clone and band-aid tools, blend it in.

nohouse.jpg

photoshop file:
http://www.bhop73.com/pictures/notmine/3534558730_911c4b518f.psd

Thats a 3 minute fix. I'd show ya but like somone else said already, your photos are not for edit.

3534628164_89f452f4ca_o.jpg

That took about 1 minute and 20 seonds lol. If you spend more time on it you can get it perfect

Most reactions

Back