Is it snowing where you are?

I just went to the mall to mail off a package to a client...holy molly it's cold. I've been back inside for 5 minutes and my hands & feet are still tingling....and I drove there.

Lookin out the front window of our office at a customer lookin for our driveway. :lmao: Its there..ya just gotta look harder.
IMG_2564.jpg

Rain. Just rain rain rain. I left this morning for work and it was freezing rain. Half my drive was terrible, then it cleared to just rain as I drove south. I left early as the last day of work until Jan. 5th, and the freezing rain had just quit up home. It was just rain by the time I got home.

there was snow on the ground yesterday, today its 58F and raining, **** cincinnati
:grumpy:

I looked very, very carefully for snow today [whilst I was on the golf course in a short sleeve polo shirt], but I didn't find any - I'm sure it was there though. I'll look again tomorrow...

I haven't seen snow (well, more than an inch of it) in years.....

...I miss winter.
I miss skiing...

I'm used to measuring snow in feet, not tenths of an inch, lol!

We're getting SLAMMED right now.. The roads are very slick, and we just had our first accident of the storm, and we had 5 injured and had to use the Jaws of Life to extricate one patient.. This should be fun..

Just went outside to check the temperature. 70*F

While I was out there I decided to see how hot the flame on my butane lighter is... I think I broke my thermometer. It got up to 404*F (rapidly) then just stopped. The thermometer is only rated to 392*F, now it's stuck on -40.6...

he roads are very slick, and we just had our first accident of the storm, and we had 5 injured and had to use the Jaws of Life to extricate one patient..
It's amazing how people suddenly forget how to drive when the roads are slippery.

These were taken 5 1/2 hours ago, and it has continued to snow heavily that whole time. The heavy snow makes these pics look 'grey', but anyone who is familiar with snowstorms will know that's how it looks when it snows so heavily that visibility is affected and you can't see very far

View from the front door
frontdoorlg5.jpg

A block away
ramplf8.jpg

treesnowgv3.jpg

It's amazing how people suddenly forget how to drive when the roads are slippery.

Here in FloriDUH, slippery has nothing to do with it, people just don't know how to drive safely. But getting back to the topic, thanks for the few pictures of snow, just how I like it in photos and on TV, just an FYI, It's 80°F and sunny still. It's a hell of a winter :mrgreen:

Ooh your snow pictures are purdy Anty. :)

Thanks Tangerini! It seems to have stopped now, but a second storm is heading this way for Sunday. Looks like it's gonna be a White Christmas!

All I can say is: Thank heaven for snowblowers! and my poor sucker neighbours with their shovels...This is Canada people!! Get a real snow tool! lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back