Is it worth it?

rdzmzda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a chance to get this printer Designjet z3100 Large Format Printer for under a grand. Is it worth it? Can I make money off of it doing large prints for companies other photographers etc, or is it not up to par for large prints I would still want very good quality. Also does this print canvas seems like i read that somewhere, and what about just a sheet of regular 8 x 10 etc. Please let me know, and also on a side note anyone know of a good company online that prints out the small little senior cards that they pass out during senior year or whatever I am looking for the thick paper with the rounded corners and foiled year etc in the corner. Also is there a specific name for these prints that may be what im missing in my search.

It is called die cut printing. Google it you'll find a lot of companies that do that. People already have places to print large size prints for cheap! It is called Costco!

We do not have a costco here not to mention that the "cheap" poster size prints here in town are always grainy and not that good looking.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back