Is shooting exteriors legal?

You should have at least got you neighbor to go in half with you on the helicopter then he could have left it to you along with a $20,000 telescope when he got bored.

Then by all means imagine anything you wish were real.

Well, if you do ever go up, you'll wish you did it sooner. :)
Good luck.

Give it a try, I think you'll enjoy it.

Oh, and how were the ninjas treating you when you did? Lol

Spent more than enough time riding around in choppers, thanks.

Never had any ninjas to contend with myself but then again I never spent 18k on a lens, or was a world famous photo journalist, or a world renowned wedding photographer, or retired at 35 living a life of luxury, or riding around on helicopters shooting billion dollar homes from the air.

Nope, I was just some poor dumb schmo who would climb into a pave hawk or a cayuse on occasion under orders. We'd go from a to b do our thing and come home.

Never lead the kind of international man of mystery life style you seemed to have experienced. So ya, I figured a mid air ninja attack would just be par for course for a guy like you.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Thank you guys, what if i am some kind street photography or something like that and shoot street with a lot houses and put on flickr or my website. I should ask for permission of all houses?!

Thank you guys, what if i am some kind street photography or something like that and shoot street with a lot houses and put on flickr or my website. I should ask for permission of all houses?!
Well most of what I read indicated that if your using an image of the property commercially then a property release was a good idea. If your subject is something else and the property is just in the background, probably not necessary in most cases.

However if you are setting up a business and planning to market these images the smart thing to do would be talk to someone with a real law degree rather than a guy like me who's post graduate work was done at the google school of that sound about right to me.

:)

Never had any ninjas to contend with myself but then again I never spent 18k on a lens, or was a world famous photo journalist, or a world renowned wedding photographer, or retired at 35 living a life of luxury, or riding around on helicopters shooting billion dollar homes from the air.

Nope, I was just some poor dumb schmo who would climb into a pave hawk or a cayuse on occasion under orders. We'd go from a to b do our thing and come home.

Never lead the kind of international man of mystery life style you seemed to have experienced. So ya, I figured a mid air ninja attack would just be par for course for a guy like you.

But with your experience at exaggerating, I wonder if you have been in a chopper.
After all you completely stretched all the other facts in your post here. :)
It's unimportant, I wish you all the best in whatever you attempt in life and beyond.
God Bless.

But with your experience at exaggerating, I wonder if you have been in a chopper.
After all you completely stretched all the other facts in your post here. :)
It's unimportant, I wish you all the best in whatever you attempt in life and beyond.
God Bless.
My experience at exaggeration? Rotflmao.

Oh that is just way too funny.

Yes, I've ridden in several different choppers, I'm former U.S. military so not exactly a huge deal for somebody with my mos.

As for exaggeration, well I think your former posts speak for themselves.

I thought you said this:
The stuff you exaggerated are highlighted to save you time re-reading the material I posted.
I guess since everything is relative, it might actually look that way to you, but it doesn't to me.
The only true blessing that I enjoy is my family.

You may be right about the cost of some of the homes in the Hamptons, I never bothered to look at price tags. :) I called them 3mil plus to be safe. hehe (I guess I need to say, these homes are NOT mine but in your next post they likely will be.)

You seem to be obsessed with me, I assure you I am just like everyone else, human. Now go find a celerity to follow. :)
Take care.

No, you need a property release to use the images on your website...if it is commercial usage. If it's fine arts work then whatever.
Maybe in Canada, but here in the US, not if you the made the photo from public property.

Plus, here in the US photographers are allowed to publish images not made in private nor under controlled conditions for the purpose of self-promotion and self advertising without a model or a property releases.

See also: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame vs Charles Gentile.
Not in Canada either.

I thought you said this:
The stuff you exaggerated are highlighted to save you time re-reading the material I posted.
I guess since everything is relative, it might actually look that way to you, but it doesn't to me.
The only true blessing that I enjoy is my family.

You may be right about the cost of some of the homes in the Hamptons, I never bothered to look at price tags. :) I called them 3mil plus to be safe. hehe (I guess I need to say, these homes are NOT mine but in your next post they likely will be.)

You seem to be obsessed with me, I assure you I am just like everyone else, human. Now go find a celerity to follow. :)
Take care.
I think the forum has been infected with a case of Trolliosis.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back