Is shooting exteriors legal?

Okay folks, let's dial it back a bit and confine our comments to the OPs query. Since we don't know where he or she calls home, there's really no way to answer it accurately.

Okay folks, let's dial it back a bit and confine our comments to the OPs query. Since we don't know where he or she calls home, there's really no way to answer it accurately.

Not only this, but I think we can all agree that asking folks on a photography forum for legal advice has the potential for unpleasantness. Legal advice is best received from a lawyer. Not trying to be flippant, just trying to save the OP some (if any) grief.

Thank you guys, what if i am some kind street photography or something like that and shoot street with a lot houses and put on flickr or my website. I should ask for permission of all houses?!
Are you in Croatia?
If so, you need to ask a qualified attorney familiar with the laws in Croatia.

Not in Canada either.

Nor, from what we're told, in the UK .

There are however a range of places I know of that photography is either not allowed, or severely limited, even from a public place. These apparently include law courts, military bases, and Trafalgar square. Not surprisingly the limits of some are poorly defined, as laws seem to insist on complicated exceptions/loop holes (perhaps to give more work for lawyers).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back