is stuhil.com legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmagan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
There are very good prices on cameras...
I'm not sure its a legitimate site.
here is an example:

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard rule in life: if it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

that's why I'm asking...
maybe someone knows for sure / bought there

I think that it is very likely that you are right... just wanted to make sure
where do you recommend to look for good deals? B&H Adorama?

There really are no good deals in photography equipment. The margins are very small. You can buy used, of course, but even there prices are often pretty consistent. Buy from reputable places like bh or adorama.

Any of the established stores; if you want the absolute cheapest price (with the accompanying worst service) then go to a big box store (Best Buy, Walmart, etc). If you are willing to pay a little more (usually very little) then Adorama, B&H, etc are excellent, but if you want the best service, wander in to your local bricks & mortar camera store and talk to the clerks, play with the merchandise and develop a rapport. The cheapest price always looks attractive, but at the end of the day spending a little more is not always a bad idea.

Ha their payment method is Amazon gift cards? Heh seems they can't even scrape together enough of a scam setup to process credit cards which probably means whoever in in-charge got in trouble enough times that they can't even setup a bank account.

Thanks for the heads up Helen!

Yeah locking this thread now as clearly there is no gain with this company - all avoid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back