Thanks alot for the comments. They are appreciated and understood. And I knew it was overworked once I stood back and looked at it but I thought the outcome was pretty cool especially with the flames BBUUUTTTT between reading yalls comments and elsewhere, its definitely not a TRUE HDR nor is it very good based on true HDR and its meaning. Thanks again for the comments they are much help!
@ the questions about it... Its a stock bottom end(block,crank,rods,piston) 302 with single turbo and alot of work elsewhere such as suspension, driveline, engine, etc. It makes a little over 500 horse to the wheels on the dyno. The car wasnt completely lined out but made a low 11 sec quarter and 7.0 eighth mile which isnt bad for something you can and do drive around everywhere. WITH THAT SAID its in the process of a huge upgrade including a big bore(not all stroke) 347 and a bigger turbo along with the other stuff to make the upgrade possible. GOAL: around 1000 horse at the wheels.
Thanks for the comments, help, and interest!