is this girls picture photoshopped or not? fake or not?

devilhealer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey everyone,so i dont know anything about photography but me and my friend know this girl who acts fake and we wanted to know what you guys think about these two photos compare them and tell me if you think the second photo is either not her or edited somehow? because personally i dont think they look alike at all.

the girl on the left is the girl im talking about.

Imageshack - nellyg.jpg - Uploaded by kmenendez

and compare her with this picture.

Imageshack - getphoto.jpg - Uploaded by kmenendez

she just looks very masculine in her first pic and then the second pic she looks nothing like that. do you think somethings up with this? thanks especially since i dont know how to spot edited pictures.

I dont think they are edited... They are just different angles.

WTF? I wish everyone that made that face in a pic got punched square between the eyes. Its the most obnoxious thing. Photoshopped? What in the world would be photoshopped? It probably looks different because its a completely garbage picture that makes me feel like I ate a couple qualudes for lunch.

Why don't you keep your high school dramatics to a minimum. Both of the photos are like 5 pixels on the longest edge, how are we supposed to know if it's shooped?

And who really cares if this girl is "acting fake"? Maybe you are the "fake" one? Ever think about that, Fakey McFakepants.

Duckface:

10289151-lg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
holy shiit, im not sure i could care less.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Have you been taking lessons from Chiller!!

;)

Courageous, putting up that shot of yourself...your fanclub (and by that I mean Schwettylens!) is gonna' be in shock!

Courageous, putting up that shot of yourself...your fanclub (and by that I mean Schwettylens!) is gonna' be in shock!

I'm also in her fanclub fyi.

So did someone send you these pics through a chatroom or something? Because they aren't even the same person, lol @ these pictures being posted on photography forum.

Most reactions

Back