is this girls picture photoshopped or not? fake or not?

Ddamn this thread is getting hot and heavy! I also had a good night sleep last night :)
Had the wife give me a PG13 massage before going to sleep.

I admittedly took my first duckface photo EVER the other day. It was as a joke for another forum I'm on... it was probably the most difficult and painful thing I've ever put myself through. :biglaugh:
Pics or it didn't happen.

5110972209_35e3b1f7d1_z.jpg

Ode to the Duckface | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

In hindsight, I should have put a caption on it. :lol:

holy shiit, im not sure i could care less.

:biglaugh:

PFFRT, HAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHA. Man, that's priceless.:lmao:

I'll be sure to let my husband know you said so :greenpbl: :lol:

Wait a SEC! Is that YOU?!?!? LOL!!!! I would NOT hit it! I repeat I WOULD NOT HIT IT!!!! :banghead:

LOL but no seriously though I didn't even know that was you!!! LOL!! Maybe that pic was posted before my time here? Although it looks nothing like your portfolio pic.

I'll be sure to let my husband know you said so :greenpbl: :lol:

Wait a SEC! Is that YOU?!?!? LOL!!!! I would NOT hit it! I repeat I WOULD NOT HIT IT!!!! :banghead:

LOL but no seriously though I didn't even know that was you!!! LOL!! Maybe that pic was posted before my time here? Although it looks nothing like your portfolio pic.

Before your time here? :lol:

That picture is all of two (maybe 3) days old... and I posted it yesterday... :lmao:

How did you miss that it was me? :biglaugh:

Ahh I been too busy reading books. I didn't really follow the whole thing. Just saw pix of girls w/ lips that's bout it. LOL Tunnel vision! :thumbup::sexywink:

I guess some people fail at reading?
Or at trying to recover from poorly worded statements that might get them beaten up by some other peoples significant others? ;)

Also if Erose and VI have fanclubs then I want one too!!!!!!!

I'm so turned on by this thread! Forget reading post more pix erose!! :)
You too VI!!

its okay overread i have a secret fan club for you, and its sexy

Wait? Is that the same one I'm in? Because I want to be in the SEXY Overread fan club, not the regular one... :lmao:

Wait wait can I be in the sexy fanclub too!

The sexy fan club is FOR YOU, silly! :biglaugh:

You sure?
Only I've not noticed any lurkers lurking around me so I was worried that the fanclub was all running and stuff without me ;):confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back