Is this good enough for a beginner to practice with?

Kerb is right (just don't tell anyone I said that!) :)

I'm hurt...deeply hurt. I might even cry.

What I think you meant to say was, "As usual, Kerbouchard is right".

Hardly! I was actually thinking about printing your post.. and selling it as proof that Miracles DO Happen! :) lol!

Thanks to both of you for your advice! I'm off to go look at the links of items you suggested!!!!

Kerb is right (just don't tell anyone I said that!) :)

Hardly! I was actually thinking about printing your post.. and selling it as proof that Miracles DO Happen! :) lol!

You are about half a post from an ignore. Congratulations. It usually takes years for me to put somebody on ignore.

You are about half a post from an ignore. Congratulations.

Dude.. you seem serious! If you can't take a little humor, sorry.. not my problem! :) It was meant as humor... period! hence the smiley and the "lol"! ....

Especially when it is such a friggin' exaggeration...

You are about half a post from an ignore. Congratulations.

Dude.. you seem serious! If you can't take a little humor, sorry.. not my problem! :) It was meant as humor... period! hence the smiley and the "lol"! ....

Especially when it is such a friggin' exaggeration...

I'm a bit surprised that you find it difficult to understand that I don't like back handed insults or innuendos. My advice, IMO, is always accurate. It's advice based on everything I have learned over the years.

If for some reason you disagree, man up and say why. Don't default to 'humor'. If you don't agree with what I say, give an alternate opinion. Maybe we'll both learn something.

Well, I did report it. Haven't put you on ignore, yet. If the mods don't resolve it, I will go ahead and put you on ignore. It wasn't really appropriate when my 9 year old neice was looking at photos with me and asked me what a 'whore' was.

How'dy'a make a half-post?

I don't know. It's kinda a southern thing...In any case, with the profanity in his forum title, I should have put him on ignore or reported him a long time ago...

Yes.. please do! and get a life! :)

Well, I did report it. Haven't put you on ignore, yet. If the mods don't resolve it, I will go ahead and put you on ignore. It wasn't really appropriate when my 9 year old neice was looking at photos with me and asked me what a 'whore' was.

I don't know. It's kinda a southern thing...In any case, with the profanity in his forum title, I should have put him on ignore or reported him a long time ago...

whatever... btw, WHORE is not even considered profanity.. except maybe for a religious nut.... hopefully you aren't that narrow minded??? :)

So you really reported me to the mods for a word in my Avatar? Wow.. that is unbelievable... :)

So you really reported me to the mods for a word in my Avatar? Wow.. that is unbelievable... :)

Yes. If you would have seen the expression on my 9 year old neice, you would have reported it, also.

This is a great thread! Ive been wanting to get some sort indoor lighting setup as well and some info in here has been useful!

And maybe you shouldn't be letting your 9 year old niece view public forums that mainly house adults. Not everyone can be as "mature" and "innocent" as you would like them to be (quoted since they are subjective). Welcome to the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus George... Take that stick out of yo ass.

Most reactions

Back