is this photo appealing at all?

elementguy13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3210493647_16cb5f4ebf_b.jpg

im doing the 365 project and today is just not my day. Do you like this photo at all? I like how I seem to be glowing or something.. tell me what you think?

Last edited:
I don't know but the mag line is cutting the photo in half.. and the text is too busy it draws away from the eyes of the person.. also it looks like hes looking over the mag and or reading the very center of it.

I think you should have the camera a little further back and the magazine lower and look at the text on either side, because you lok like you're looking at the middle.

I think you should have the camera a little further back and the magazine lower and look at the text on either side, because you lok like you're looking at the middle.

maybe there's a centerfold spread of a Nikon D3X :D

anyways i like it....but yeah looking at either side would have made a greater impact

and maybe try doing it in 100% black and white so it relates to the articles named on the cover lol

maybe there's a centerfold spread of a Nikon D3X :D
My experience judging from what people read at work on the production floor at their workstations, never judge a magazine by it's cover. The cover is very easy to remove and place on a different magazine :mrgreen:

Yea, could be a centerfold spread, not necessarily a Nikon :mrgreen:

Haha seriously it was a center spread of a canon 5D :p nah but it was a center spread for some ad. It felt right when I took the picture but I guess it does look a tad off.

AND it does relate to the front cover! Duotones:D

I think it works simiply because it's a black and white photo with a story on the cover of the mag about black and white photography.

I love it.

And yet something seems off (not what other people have said). Can't quite put my finger on it. Hmmmm....

Shutterbug's a lousy magazine..

haha thanks i have stitches over where my eyebrows are so the hair doesnt grow in right. nothin i can do.

yeah, looking right in the middle of the magazine makes you looked cross eyed. And, are you wearing make up to do something to your eyelashes? haha not trying to make fun of...just asking? makes it look dramatic.

Most reactions

Back