Is this too personal???

Bram

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bergen op Zoom, Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey TPF how's everyone?

Alright so i was just reading the thread http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...photo-gallery/235732-carrying-camera-you.html and I read that alot of you don't take your cameras everywhere because work doesn't allow them inside. Now I hope this is not too personal but are most of the people here "techies" persay? Like work for IT or whatnot. I'm kind curious as to what kind of people have what kind of jobs and they are super into photography like most of you are.
For example I work in a call centre and I support HP products. I was thinking like hmm I wonder if there's like a lawyer, doctor, dentist, accountant. Somebody with a huge responsibility to their job that goes out and takes photos?
Reply in detail if you want, if you want to state roughly what you do that's cool too.
Thanks guys.

Just got done configuring some group policies for our AD domain, so yeah... I'm in IT. ;)

Woah this is so cool haha. Almost as cool as the last time people were guessing eachothers ages. haha.
See I love observing people (going to school for a profiler) and this is cool how like Tirediron, in the navy, Loves photography, a pastry chef! NURSES! Like this is so cool.

Child Services

I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas.

I've been working in the LP Gas industry for about seven years now. Until recently I was a technician, installing/maintaining residential and commercial tanks, gas lines and delivery systems. After an injury last spring I just started back to work three weeks ago, but I'm in the office now. Basic book keeping stuff along with some sales and system designs.

I am a licensed Professional Engineer. I design concrete arches (bridge/culvert).

Vet tech for the last nine years, but am in school for my nursing degree right now. Tired of sticking animals, I want to poke people. :p

Let me know when I can poke you Dee :lmao:

Well ummm, I'm a fulltime photographer does that count? :lol:

Hahah. Seriously? So you make your living, you pay your bills and everything just from photography? Kudos to you man.

Yup, this is all i do. Full time photographer. I used to be in the IT field for 15 years and I hated it, i hated corporate america and all the bs corporate politics. So now I support my wife and two boys using nothing but a camera. It's not easy but I enjoy it.

Most reactions

Back