Isn't she cute?

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this photo a few weeks ago while playing with my camera. I used my Canon 7d mk ii with a Canon 100-300 zoom lens. I don't take many indoor photos as I prefer wildlife & landscape photography. The tile floor was white & there was some sunlight glare on the left upper corner. I tried to lower the exposure using the graduated filter in LR. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Roxie (1 of 1).jpg

oh so beautiful!

Those eyes say " Oh, no you didn't! ".

See, and I am totally getting "I see dead people!" from that look! :laughing:

She's adorable!

Sorry, Scott, I don't know how to fix the floor or the newton rings, but I also think the color looks cool.

Thanks everyone.

KITTY! She's pretty, and I love the eyes. As far as the exposure, I have never used the filters, but rather tweak things with the Tone slider. I'm not sure what to do about the rings.

No, but impressive eyes.

It appears to be a dark pic to begin with, so I think, maybe, possibly, a dramatic increase in the exposure would create those rings. Can't say for sure but it seems I've done that same thing with a few of my own pics if I'm not mistaken.

She's gorgeous! It's a fun shot, despite the technical issues. Maybe just blur out the background? No real "fix" that I can offer.

But it's worth having a play, since it's such a great expression! :)

She looks bewildered and in fear of your new-fangled picture machine.

Her eyes are always big.

Not my wife!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back