Isn't the body odd.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Absinthe (68%) and whiskey (40%) has no effect on me. But half a glass of wine (10%) and I can start to feel it.

You're not the only one. Drink 3 beers and I'm completely tanked. Have a shot of Seagrams in some Diet Dr. Pepper, I can't even feel it. Gonna have to up that drink to 2 shots next time. ;) :drunk:

photogoddess said:
You're not the only one. Drink 3 beers and I'm completely tanked. Have a shot of Seagrams in some Diet Dr. Pepper, I can't even feel it. Gonna have to up that drink to 2 shots next time. ;) :drunk:

then what happens? :wink:

Make sure Hertz isn't in the room. You may be finding out what he likes for breakfast. :shock:

Ahh... but when you're drunk you don't know about any of it. Until you roll over the next morning. :shock:

I'm really getting some use out of the :shock: tonight.

photogoddess said:
ferny said:
Make sure Hertz isn't in the room. You may be finding out what he likes for breakfast. :shock:

Hehehe - I said I was tanked. Not nekked! :LOL:

I thought one usually led to the ...... nevermind :D

Hey ferny...how come all your messages say that you edited them 8 times? Did you put that in your signature? :)

Strange really, I've always heard that Whisky makes one frisky but Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
But to answer your question, wine is my tipple of choice lately but for many years it was straight Scotch and even then, one glass of champagne and I knew I'd been drinking, mind you it would wear off almost as quickly.

ferny said:

Toast and coffee. There, that's saved a hangover and alot of embarassment :mrgreen:

AlisonS said:
photogoddess said:
ferny said:

Hehehe - I said I was tanked. Not nekked! :LOL:

I thought one usually led to the ...... nevermind :D

I'm actually a really funny drunk, not a nekked one. :lmao:

Thanks for the breakfast tip Hertz. I like over-medium eggs and potatoes O'Brian myself. ;)

heheh I know what you are talking about :) after 3 beers I'm out :) but after 7 shots of vodka I'm still normal :)

mentos_007 said:
heheh I know what you are talking about :) after 3 beers I'm out :) but after 7 shots of vodka I'm still normal :)

mentos you need to come to the south and try some moonshine :twisted:

md

Most reactions

Back