What's new

ISO Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX NIKKOR Lens for DSLR Camera

B&H is a great place to buy from. Just check their open hours because of Jewish holidays. And I don't think you can order online on Saturdays. But I've had only good experiences with them.

You can probably order, but it won't be pulled, packed and shipped.
 
B&H is a great place to buy from. Just check their open hours because of Jewish holidays. And I don't think you can order online on Saturdays. But I've had only good experiences with them.

You can probably order, but it won't be pulled, packed and shipped.
I just checked. You can't even place an order online until 6pm Saturday. They take not doing business on the Sabbath seriously.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom