What's new

Isolation. C&C

Stephen.C

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
434
Reaction score
8
Location
Boston MA/Columbus OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ontop of Mt. Isolation in NH. I see where they got the name. I did a little work with it in lightroom. Im happy that there are not any major cloud blown highlights.
C&C please! Thanks for looking!
4881963417_0d5fa3df9f_b.jpg
 
Fantastic capture. Was this a single exposure? Or did you do some stacking?
 
I love the depth of clouds and they way they appear to come forward out of the frame.
 
Perfect image. The sky looks really dramatic and intense and the contrast with the quiet and still land works great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom