Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2014 #1 Or, finding a picture you took like 2 years ago.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 12, 2014 #2 Not quite see the reason you took this picture.
binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2014 #3 ermmmm i think I see it
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 12, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 binga63 said: ermmmm i think I see it Click to expand... Do you? Or, do you?
astroNikon 'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 15, 2013 Messages 13,698 Reaction score 3,373 Location SE Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2014 #5 I have a foggy idea of why you took the shot!