T thomash TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2003 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Aug 29, 2005 #1 Here are three photos I shot in Istanbul last week that I quite like and seem to fit together. any feedback is appreciated Thomas
Here are three photos I shot in Istanbul last week that I quite like and seem to fit together. any feedback is appreciated Thomas
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 29, 2005 #2 hmm definitely something is in those pictures. you have your own style of shooting. Very original one, simmilar to a few Prague photogs, whose pictures I saw a few years ago. Journalistic/documental pictures. Very nice indeed.
hmm definitely something is in those pictures. you have your own style of shooting. Very original one, simmilar to a few Prague photogs, whose pictures I saw a few years ago. Journalistic/documental pictures. Very nice indeed.