What's new

It has been a while. C&C

shmne

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
641
Reaction score
83
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It has been quite some time since I got out and shot something for me, I've been working for a cookie cutter photography company to make some extra money on the side.

Last night I told my girlfriend to get prettied up and that we'd go out and just take some photos of her, this is the only one I really liked from the lot of them. I used my vivitar 285 flash and a bounce card (20x20 square foam core) just around the street here. 50mm lens and the settings were basically studio settings (f/11 @1/200th shutter 100iso)

Anyway, enough yatta yatta and here it is:

 
its hard to see the black hairband besides that i like it
 
I find it interesting. It's bright without being overexposed - you can see the texture of her skin and lips. All except for her nose.... :/
Her expression is a bit sullen, bu the dilated pupils keep her from looking unfriendly.
The only thing I would suggest is bglure out the acne scars (is that what it is?) near her ear.
 
shadow on her nose bugs me...also she seems over exposed, imo. the left side of her hair is lighter than the other.. the way the light hit it.. i dont know if that matters.. just something i noticed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom