It Just Doesn't Look Right.

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Daffodils and tulips already finished blooming. Still coming down heavy at 4:40 pm.

let-it-snow.jpg

Keep it down there. Lol. Yeah, we had that Sunday and Monday. Sounds like more tomorrow? I don't know. My rhubarb and chives are already coming up. Enough already.

Keep it down there. Lol. Yeah, we had that Sunday and Monday. Sounds like more tomorrow? I don't know. My rhubarb and chives are already coming up. Enough already.

Our chives started blooming this week. I got out this morning and saw numerous neighbors spreading bedsheets over their azaleas -- going to freeze tonight and maybe set a record.

Last edited:
Oh dang, I've got crops coming up south of you. I'm hoping we don't end up having to replant.

Our chives started blooming this week. I got this morning and saw numerous neighbors spreading bedsheets over their azaleas -- going to freeze tonight and maybe set a record.

Yeah, I've got a couple old blankets for that. The chives will be fine but, apparently if the rhubarb leaves freeze it can drive the toxins into the stalk and that will result in more toilet paper usage. If you catch my drift. Don't really want to find out. Lol.

This is why we don’t plant veggies until next month here.

Yep, the old timers around here will tell you not to plant anything until after May 15th. And I don't. But, the chives and rhubarb just come up on their own. The weather triggers them. Not me.

that's so wrong on so many levels. you have my deepest sympathies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back