What's new

Italy

ElizabethWood

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Location
Allentown PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these on a trip to Italy 7 years ago shot with my N65

So pissed about this shot i was unable to crop the crane out and get what I wanted , I was kind of leaning pretty far over the railing on the roof of the hotel I was at to get the shot I got.
Italy.jpg


Italy2.jpg


italyagain-Version4.jpg


Italy4.jpg


italy3.jpg
 
Hi Elizabeth. I don't know if you wanted CC or not. Thanks for sharing your photos of italy. Here are some thoughts:

One problem with all of these photos except the first is blown out highlights. When shooting towards the sky try to be mindful of how the lighting is affecting the image. Notice on #2 and #3 how you've lost a lot of detail because of overexposure.

In # 1 aside from the crane, you've also cut off the tip of the building. The building itself isn't quite level.

They all pretty much look like tourist snapshots. Nothing wrong with that if you like them.
 
I'm still a noob so CC is always welcome. I just wanted to share i was cleaning out all my photos on the computer and organizing them and came across these. With the dome and tower i had to kind of lean over the edge of the railing of the building I was on top of (the one with the pool in pic 2) to get the shot. If I ever get back to italy I want to re take them. thanks for the Input I have so much to learn!
 
you could pretty easily take that crane out of the first photo in photoshop
 
I only have elements an older version about 4 years old, I have been playing around with it some but I'm a noob at photoshop too!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom