Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I like the picture that follows. I like the sun in the background, I like the snow and the trees, and I like my daughter throwing snowballs.
I'm not sure that it is a "good picture", though. I know that "it's a good picture if i like it" but do you think it's a good picture? From a more detatched point of view?
If so, why? If not, why not?
Thanks in anticipation of your responses. :D

On the way home from school framed by Bend The Light, on Flickr

I like it. I thought for a minute, "But wait, where's the snowball?" Then I found it. :)

I like it. I thought for a minute, "But wait, where's the snowball?" Then I found it. :)

Yeah, I know. I'm working on ways to bring out the snowball, but it's not good. She wasn't very good at making them with those gloves on, anyway. :)

btledit.jpg

I increased the exposure .29 on the snowball and reduced clarity a little bit around the snowball maybe 10 pixels out.

Too late now, but next time - you might want to get down a little lower. That would put the snowball above the horizon and let it stand out against the trees.

Cool shot though.

Too late now, but next time - you might want to get down a little lower. That would put the snowball above the horizon and let it stand out against the trees.

Cool shot though.

Thanks. Yes, as a spur of the moment, I still like the shot. But as you say, a little forward planning, or at least having this in the back of my mind next time I go for a snowball shot, it will turn out better.

Live n learn. :)

Thanks all

Most reactions

New Topics

Back