What's new

It's been a while...

It's funny what one can do with patience and practice... and spending more time shooting than posting on forums ;)

Yeah, no kidding! I felt the same way when I cut the cable to my TV :lmao:

And if you like performers with a good sense of humor, go see Leonard Cohen. I'll see this guy any chance I get.
 
Ah, a Montrealer! Strangely enough, he doesnt come here too often. Or maybe I havent been paying attention
:)
 
Montrealer but living mostly in Greece if I remember correctly. But, yes, you missed him. He did a huge tour between 2008 and 2010 that didm go through Canada.
 
Ah... I'm sure when he tours he stops here. Greece? Damn. Kinda far. hehe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom