What's new

its been a while.......

WOW anja! some totally awesome shots in here
my fave would be #7 no doubt... every thing is awesome in there! very cool b/w tones
nice POV in #2 .. beautiful exposures in 3 & 4 and i also love the very minimalistic feel of the last one... sweet landscape
thanks for sharing these... :thumbsup:
cant wait to see more!
 
I keep telling you how much I love #2 :lol: I just :heart: it!! And I love the lady in the window, the composition on it is just great! Its about time you posted these :roll:.

Did you buy one of those huge golf tees at the market :lol:?
 
thanks for such a nice replies, guys! :hug::

ha ha, Kara, and Aprilraven - these were not the golf tees, ha ha ha - these are plastic bugles :mrgreen: - it was a really strange market, full of some odd, useless things like these bugles...i've bought one ,tho, cause it was making a horrible sound, so i thought that it would be an ideal gift for my friend's 4 year old kid.....(Natalia (my friend) hated me cause of it for a while :lmao: )

o, La Foto- -:) - ill try to post more now, cause ive just realised how much i missed the tpf!!-:))) (but first i need to find some time to take new pics!, ha ha-:)))

thanks everyone for nice comments once again!
:hug::

anj
 
Thanks Lensmeister and Ola!-:)

anj
 
I was thinking "38 degrees! How are you not dead!" Then I realized it was celcius.

Great series. I really like no. 3 and 5.
 
2 and 7 are just great! Love the idea of taking the shot from inside the car, it makes for a nice natural framing :)
 
All look great to me! i would like to see some abstract close up of thos brightly colored golf tee funnel things in the first pic... looks great though...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom