its been a while.......

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
...since ive posted anything new here....
i was busy with work and other stuffs lately, but today, considering that im in bed with a 38 degrees fever, i have a day off finally!! yay!! ha ha ha-:)
On that 'occasion' ive decided to clean my comp up from a 'summer time pics' - so here they are, a few of them at least-:)
let me know what you think-:)

ak28mmm.jpg

ak27.jpg

Did i mention that ive got a serious 'hole' thing lately? :lmao:
here are few shots about 'holes in the world' and looking at the world through a 'holes'...

ak14mmm.jpg

ak15mmm.jpg

P6055400cb1crmmm.jpg

ak23mmm.jpg

P6065592pcb1mmm.jpg

and a green field....

ak13mmm.jpg

thanks for looking!-:)

6 and 7 is too good! :thumbsup:

Great shots. Tough to pic a single fave, but I really like...2,3, and 7 Very nice!!

Christ! You just keep showing us all up with how good you are, don't you! :p
Hope you get better soon so you can take some more shots. 2, 3, 5 and 7 really do it for me. :)

get well soon....!!

love them all, but man, how big is the golf ball for the tees in the first shot????

love the black and white one with the kid holding the balloon...that really caught my eye..

Anua....all brilliant shots. You've got a seriously good eye for compositions that make a 'hole' lot of sense. :er:
Great POV in #1. Wonderful sense of whimsy in #2...also love the angle up.
#3 is just 'wow'...glad you got complete DOF.... the contrast is awesome. #4 is a close second to #3.
Love the series of circles and semi-circles in #5..keeps my eye going back and forth.
#6 and #7 are brilliant use of a car window....mostly because of what you caught outside them....#7 is especially well done....fantastic shot.
Love the minimalism and compo on #8...amazing what can be done with an empty field...subtle changes in hue and tone.
Awesome work :thumbup: :D

Your work is just delightful, Anj. #7 is blowing me away.

Awesome stuff!!! :D

i was hoping to see more of your 'window' shots...awesome!

the second really caught my eye...excellent vantage point and tones!

Each shot just kept getting better and better. I didn't want them to stop! Super shots & like everyone else, I love #7 :thumbup:

It's hard to pick a favorite because they all rock, but I'm gonna have to go with 7 because it's just too freakin cool!

Ania, it's great to have you back to posting, though 38°C are not the greatest of reasons to have you stay at home and find some time for your summer photos :roll: So do get well soon, but stay posting all the same, if that is ever possible?!?!?

Anyhow, you know I am a fan. So it is hard to tell you which of these I like best.
Apart from the huge amount of wonderful GREEN in the last, which I therefore MUST love (!) (;)), I think there are the photos 3 and 5. Yes! Actually, I like 5 best.

Most reactions

Back