It's been a while....

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since I posted a hydro lines shot ;)

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Position of Power

real nice....something about when industrial meets something that represents solitude has always intrigued me.Nice job.

This was made from a VERY interesting vantage point! The inclusion of the utility pole in the foreground REALLY works well! The wires at the top, both near and far...wires,wires,wires,wires! This is one of the best hydro shots I've seen from you.

I like it but only part of it.

$12954285565_990db6edeb_b - Version 2.jpg

Yup, that's pretty awesome. I see why designer went the way he did, but I like the original better.

Thanks so much all, since we have Bruce Power in the county this pretty much is the ultimate representation to me.

Designer, thank you for the edit, it is definitely a viable option but I like the layering and repeating theme with the pole in, it adds to being crowded/overpowered by the delivery of power.

Yes, something very interesting/thought-provoking about all that man-power against an otherwise peaceful and pastoral scene.

The lines in the pasture next door are so loud you can hear them humming as you walk underneath them. It is weird!

Great work! I agree with you about the composition. Even though there is nothing wrong with Designer's crop, we do lose the sense of crowding which is part of the image's message.

Love it, girl! :thumbup:

A picture very rich in subjects. Good work with organizing this wealth.

Thanks so much all, since we have Bruce Power in the county this pretty much is the ultimate representation to me.

Designer, thank you for the edit, it is definitely a viable option but I like the layering and repeating theme with the pole in, it adds to being crowded/overpowered by the delivery of power.

Your instincts are right on, nice shot.

can't figure out which one is better. the original or the cropped version. is that a bad thing ?

Thanks so much all! I'm glad this is successful, these hydro lines are often a hard sell ;)

Harishu, welcome to TPF! I'm going to go with not a bad thing at all ;) Thanks!

I like both the original and the edit. Very nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back