It's been a while...

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been gone quite some time and not had time for the forums, but I thought I'd pop back and see how we're going.
I thought the B&W section would be a good a place to start as any, so here are a handful of images from the last year or so.

20Apr2014 Viking 4 by Craig Mansell, on Flickr

25-7-2014 NMA 4 by Craig Mansell, on Flickr

WWII Bren Gunner 1 by Craig Mansell, on Flickr

Selfie...
Selfie-Guitar-1 by Craig Mansell, on Flickr

16-5-2015 Leeds 4 by Craig Mansell, on Flickr

Let me know what you think. :)

BTL

Interesting images. I would have waited for the woman to walk until she is against the centre of the darker part of the wall so that her hat is against a contrasting background.

Welcome back! :) Terrific subject in the first one - very nice. And I very much like your guitar "selfie" too; though I'm generally a sucker for a musician. :sexywink:

Nice to see you posting again!

Interesting images. I would have waited for the woman to walk until she is against the centre of the darker part of the wall so that her hat is against a contrasting background.

Yeah, I could have, however, I was over the road, a very busy road, and the lights changed...was shooting between moving cars. Had to take what I could get. :)

Welcome back! :) Terrific subject in the first one - very nice. And I very much like your guitar "selfie" too; though I'm generally a sucker for a musician. :sexywink:

Nice to see you posting again!

Thanks. :)
The guitar selfie shows how much I dislike being on the WRONG side of the lens...:D

Welcome back - nice work!

Thank you. :)

Like. Love 1st portrait and soldier. Welcome back

Like the first and the second ... especially the shiny black texture on the statue. Nice :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back