It's been awhile

Rick58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a while and I thought I'd stick my head in the door and say hello and see who's still around. I wasn't even sure I'd still be active.
I see many familar faces, and many others apparently moved on. A couple very surprising absences.

Attachments

• Reflections in Stone, Skytop, Pa.jpg
    Reflections in Stone, Skytop, Pa.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
Hi Rick. Hope all is well! Have you been shooting much?

Hi Rick. Hope all is well! Have you been shooting much?
Hi! Not as many as I'd like to. About the time I drifted off of here, I began dealing with my wife's developing disabilities. I'm hoping to take some time and get back into it. Right now it's down a notch or two on my priority list.

Hi Rick! Happy to see you drop in. :) Love this B&W!

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I hope things level off enough to where you can get out and shoot some.

Hi! Not as many as I'd like to. About the time I drifted off of here, I began dealing with my wife's developing disabilities. I'm hoping to take some time and get back into it. Right now it's down a notch or two on my priority list.

Sorry to hear that. Some things are way more important than our hobbies! But don’t forget to find a few minutes for yourself each day.

Sorry to hear that. Some things are way more important than our hobbies! But don’t forget to find a few minutes for yourself each day.
Thank you... I'll be sure to remember that.

Hi Rick! Happy to see you drop in. :) Love this B&W!

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I hope things level off enough to where you can get out and shoot some.
Hi Terri...Thank you very much. It's nice to "see" some familar faces.
Unfortunately "leveling off" won't be anytime soon. She first developed severe arthris in her hips and shoulders then along came Parkinson's...and for the icing on the cake, she now is showing signs of dementia. Not quite the retirement we had in mind, but we just play the cards we're dealt and go forward.
Anyway...this stuff is for other forums. It's nice to pop in here and say hi to some really good folks.

Last edited:
Hi Terri...Thank you very much. It's nice to "see" some familar faces.
Unfortunately "leveling off" won't be anytime soon. She first developed severe arthris in her hips and shoulders then along came Parkinson's...and for the icing on the cake, she now is showing signs of dementia. Not quite the retirement we had in mind, but we just play the cards we're dealt and go forward.
Anyway...this stuff is for other forums. It's nice to pop in here and say hi to some really good folks.
Come hang out with us anytime! You don't have to have pictures for that. :)

Sorry to hear about your eife. Welcome back, if only for a little visit now and then.

Sorry to hear about your eife. Welcome back, if only for a little visit now and then.
Thanks Snowbear...Feels good to be back.!

+++
Come hang out with us anytime! You don't have to have pictures for that.
Thanks Terri... I might just take you out on that.

Welcome back. I think you'll find it's the same old, stale arguments, but now includes newer camera models and glass.

Thanks! I guess those arguments will never fade as long as people have opinions. Arguing over an opinion never really changes anything.

Welcome back. I think you'll find it's the same old, stale arguments, but now includes newer camera models and glass.
By all means, use your intellect to help refresh those stale old arguments and elevate us all! ;)

Most reactions

Back