What's new

It's been awhile

It's been a while and I thought I'd stick my head in the door and say hello and see who's still around. I wasn't even sure I'd still be active.
I see many familar faces, and many others apparently moved on. A couple very surprising absences.

Hey there, Rick! It's nice to see you! I'm sorry to hear about your wife. It's something I'm hearing all too often these days :(
 
Hey there, Rick! It's nice to see you! I'm sorry to hear about your wife. It's something I'm hearing all too often these days :(
Hi Leomore! It's been awhile! Nice to see you're still lurking around. I was really surprised to see others like Tirediron and Derrell apparently moved on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom