infraredpowerlines.jpg

powerlines.jpg

johansenkickflipbaracade.jpg

johansenolliebaracade.jpg

sickinfraredbigger.jpg

bc013873.jpg

3ad35943.jpg

justinprintone.jpg

I've been dyin for a good comment or critique for awhile ha.

i like your pictures, i dont think i can say anything bad, but tell the skaters to pull there fingers out and go big, im sic of seeing ollies! ha

lil dvl said:
i like your pictures, i dont think i can say anything bad, but tell the skaters to pull there fingers out and go big, im sic of seeing ollies! ha

agreed.

yep, you guys are still stingy on the comments haha.

oh, and if anybody is from skateperception, tell steve or a mod that he was supposed to unban me like two weeks ago.

nice shots, but not sure that #10 is appropriate for the forum..at least without putting a warning that there is profanity...not to sound like a prude, because I cuss like a sailor at times lol, but there are children that also look at the photos and without warning it would be hard for one of us to pass it by quick enough for our child not to see it.

MommyOf4Boys said:
nice shots, but not sure that #10 is appropriate for the forum..at least without putting a warning that there is profanity...not to sound like a prude, because I cuss like a sailor at times lol, but there are children that also look at the photos and without warning it would be hard for one of us to pass it by quick enough for our child not to see it.

sorry about that, guess i didn't think about that. photo deleted.

I love all of these shots. Great angles, awesome colors, and perfect focus.

My favorites are the last and second one.

The only critique I can give you is that number 6 seems to be off a little bit.. as far as the tower leaning a bit to the left.

It could just be me, but who knows!

Thanks for sharing and sorry for the lack of critique;)

Wow! I had to show these to my son because he likes to skateboard-- not as good as these guys yet, he's only 8.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back