What's new

Its cold here today, thought I would heat things up

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
4,821
Reaction score
286
Location
Montreal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whadayathink?

3790807894_ec5165dbbd_b.jpg
 
I sense an ulcer coming up...
 
great shot! cool background..love how the focused subject is the same as the background..adds a lot to the shot.
 
Merci for the comments
 
WOW!!! The colors are spectacular! There so BRIGHT they almost hurt my eyes lol but its a great shot!
 
Nice picture! I love the bright colors!
 
i love how vibrant it is...but i think it gave me IBS
 
Great depth to this shot! The stack of peppers in left center as foreground/primary image; the stack to the right blurred gently as middleground; and the rest more softly blurred with specular highlights all bokehed out as the background. Fantastic! Do you mind if next semester I use this pic as an example of depth and layers in composition for the photography class that I TA?

Add to this, the colors... those color tones! Gorgeous!

Plus! There's my love of peppers and all foods hot 'n' spicy! No I don't have an ulcer, but yes I do have IBS... is that oversharing?
 
thanks for taking the time to comment
 
I like. The reds & greens contrast nicely, and as said, the background bokeh is pleasing.

And that would ALMOST be enough for one batch of my chili.
 
I like. The reds & greens contrast nicely, and as said, the background bokeh is pleasing.

And that would ALMOST be enough for one batch of my chili.
Homey... your chili sounds BEAUTIFUL!!
 
Great depth to this shot! The stack of peppers in left center as foreground/primary image; the stack to the right blurred gently as middleground; and the rest more softly blurred with specular highlights all bokehed out as the background. Fantastic! Do you mind if next semester I use this pic as an example of depth and layers in composition for the photography class that I TA?

Add to this, the colors... those color tones! Gorgeous!

Plus! There's my love of peppers and all foods hot 'n' spicy! No I don't have an ulcer, but yes I do have IBS... is that oversharing?
Pugs, didn't you say on another thread that you aren't a pro? whats with hard core analytical reviews? :D :lmao:

IBS = secondary to some kind of a stress on your body. Normal stress responce is parasympathetic nervous system, followed by sympathetic, aka, before an exam, everyone is stuck in the bathroom then goint into exam and having a panic attack.
Solution - Eliminate the stress. feel better Irritable bowel syndrome - MayoClinic.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom