Its cold here today, thought I would heat things up

I think I love it..

BTW- What kind of camera do you use? I am under the impression that only a Nikon will make colors pop like that..

wow outstanding colors! almost need sunglasses to view your picture

Great depth to this shot! The stack of peppers in left center as foreground/primary image; the stack to the right blurred gently as middleground; and the rest more softly blurred with specular highlights all bokehed out as the background. Fantastic! Do you mind if next semester I use this pic as an example of depth and layers in composition for the photography class that I TA?

Add to this, the colors... those color tones! Gorgeous!

Plus! There's my love of peppers and all foods hot 'n' spicy! No I don't have an ulcer, but yes I do have IBS... is that oversharing?
Pugs, didn't you say on another thread that you aren't a pro? whats with hard core analytical reviews? :D :lmao:

IBS = secondary to some kind of a stress on your body. Normal stress responce is parasympathetic nervous system, followed by sympathetic, aka, before an exam, everyone is stuck in the bathroom then goint into exam and having a panic attack.
Solution - Eliminate the stress. feel better Irritable bowel syndrome - MayoClinic.com
Eh... I'm not a pro but there are plenty of folks here who are. I wouldn't insult them by trying to claim pro status. Photography is what I love and what I do with most of my free time. I volunteer as a TA for photography classes at a local college because I love teaching almost as much as I love photography. You know that old adage, "those who can't, teach"? I can't be a pro so I teach (sort of) instead! :lol:

I like making C&C as in depth as I can because that's how I learn and assimilate techniques and stuff. By being able to critique others work, I find myself doing a better job of critiquing and therefore improving my own work. Plus there's not a lot of in depth C&C around here anymore. I'm trying to do my part in getting TPF back up to the level it once was in terms of a being a great resource for photographers of all levels.

And... IBS, plus lactose intolerance, sucks! Am I oversharing again? :lmao:

Most reactions

Back