mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
czechy_011.jpg

czechy_015.jpg

czechy_024.jpg

here I was amazed by the amout of details on the trees (I think it is because of the ISO 800:
czechy_033.jpg

czechy_036.jpg

czechy_053.jpg

More you will see in Critique thread soon :)

ooo, ola! what a nice seria! - my favs are : #4 -> i really like how the forest looks like at#4, and i really like how its line divides the pic into 'black' and 'white' part...i would crop just a bit of sky here(1.5 cm), though....im not sure, but i think i would-:)
- same with #5 - i think its a really good pic, great composition, nice smooth colors - just a bit cropping from the right(1cm) would help ,imo

theres something really inetersting about #1, its just too busy for me, i was thinking about cropping right site(with a red someone-:)), but its not enough i think... i really like the snowy fence and a colour of background - have you got more pics of it maybe?

good work ola!-:))))

hah thanks Anua! I know about the first one! It's extremely busy and I don't know what to do with it :) I have more but I'm still thinking which one to show you :) some of the shots you will see soon in critique :)

mentos_007 said:
hah thanks Anua! I know about the first one! It's extremely busy and I don't know what to do with it :)

hmm....what about a square crop? - in this one cropping is the only way , i think...try to make it more like an abstract composition maybe? - hope it helps-:)

i took a second look at #5...and i like it even more - funny how many different colours you can find in 'white' , snowy pic...looks like a painting, this one-:)

They are very nice. I like the first and last. I wish the skiers were not in the first. The last one to me though is the best. Thanks for sharing.

excellent shots mentos! the last is my fav!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back