Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's been a while since we've had a Friday thread!

What are YOUR plans this weekend?

Today, I'm working 15 hours (7 hours at the first job, a few minutes to change, 30-45 minutes to drive to the other job, 7 hours again).

Tomorrow I'm....working all day.

Sunday I'm.....working all day.

FUN! Please let me live vicariously through all of you...tell me what wonderful fun things you are doing this weekend!

I'm gonna have a bath as its nearly my birthday :D

A barbeque with friends at 5:00 today. Work from 7am-4pm tomorrow. Church and Bible studies on Sunday

Tomorrow morning I'm climbing the stairs at the CN Tower (they only open the stairs twice a year, for charity fundraising climbs). In a perfect world I'll get there for 6 am and be at the top a little after sunrise, but I'm not a morning person, so I wouldn't count on that. There are 1776 steps.

Sunday morning I have a dragonboat practice (dragonboats hold 20 paddlers and a steerperson.) Then I hope to go shopping for some spring clothes.

Yeah, I notice you've posted that you'll be a year old....
Elffy_31.gif

Is this like a once a year thing? :greenpbl:

Saturday I get to hang around at home waiting for the repair guy to fix the dryer. It's one of those 12-5 dealies
Sunday I get to catch up on a week's worth of laundry since I didn't have a very good method of line drying. :er:

Tomorrow morning I'm climbing the stairs at the CN Tower (they only open the stairs twice a year, for charity fundraising climbs). In a perfect world I'll get there for 6 am and be at the top a little after sunrise, but I'm not a morning person, so I wouldn't count on that. There are 1776 steps.

Sunday morning I have a dragonboat practice (dragonboats hold 20 paddlers and a steerperson.) Then I hope to go shopping for some spring clothes.

Oh that sounds like fun!

I'm goin' to a flea market to look for box cameras and pick up a few fleas and ticks. The evening will be spent scratching furiously and taking numerous baths.

Can I come?

tball game tonight & in the morning for my son. I've been volunteering to photograph a 5 month old with cancer. I plan to do it again on Sunday. Jewlery party on Sunday too.

It's Friday, but that unfortunately means that I start my work week, but come Tues! woooohoooo

Concert tonight, lift install on a Jeep tomorrow, back to the city with the gf for the rest of weekend, should be fun!!

Well, Tuesday is a holiday and I'm taking Monday off from work to go to Madrid for 4 heavenly days of Fun Fun Fun!!! Sometimes I love my life...

:wav:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back