IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!1

So far a bit of shopping planned, one tense and nervous 90 minutes at the foorball tomorrow afternoon, then Sunday my sister, her husband and brood are visiting for a bite or two.

>;o))

:biggrin: still got a few 'friday hours' left...

pascal

and what are you going to do with it? ;)

I was working on installing my new comp .. but now I am just tired ;)

I have a printmaking class on Saturday, then work. Hooray for drunks in a bookstore! (Not for getting drunk in bookstore..)

On Wednesday I had my first prank call at this job. I'm so bored at work that every time I pick up the phone, I pray it's going to be a prank call, and when it finally is, it's some kid who can barely choke out, "Do you guys sell marijuan--" and then he hangs up before I can let him know it was the most pathetic prank call I've ever received. I don't know what's wrong with kids today. In my day, we knew how to make prank calls last for twenty minutes. We also knew how to prank call people in Australia and have someone in California pay for it, but I probably shouldn't talk about that.

So far a bit of shopping planned, one tense and nervous 90 minutes at the football tomorrow afternoon, then Sunday my sister, her husband and brood are visiting for a bite or two.

>;o))

Well the first bit went OK, we won 3-1 :mrgreen:

>;o))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back