It's FRIDAY PEOPLE???

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Where's the energy, where's the enthusiam.

Be happy! Today we remember those who scraficed everything for us.

Enjoy this day as a celebration of your own freedom, but don't forget those that made it possible.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

I was wondering where everyone was, too. Grrrr! I'm bored people!

Anyway, my weekend plans....I work all flippin day today, two different jobs. I'll get home around midnight. Tommorrow I have to get up early and head over to a town about 20 miles from here, where the nearest DMV is, and get my plates renewed. But, my Gramma happens to live in that town, so I'm gonna head over and visit with her for a while afterwards. THEN, my dad called me a bit ago wanting to know if I was available for dinner or something (we talk like, once every 2 months or so,and see each other even less...meh)...since tonight I'm working, we're doing that tommorrow, as he too will be over in the same area that my gramma lives. Then at night...It think I'm gonna try and work on my lighting set up in my studio. At the moment it kinda really sucks. Sunday I have the day off....not sure what I'm doing then, either, but My man will be coming back home again that night, so I'll be planning to spend some time with him, since this past week has SUCKED and we've hardly spent any time with each other. That is all. :)

Today I got to town in a couple hours, pawn off some CDs, get some pictures, go to lunch with a friend (a beautiful blonde friend, I might add), wander around downtown, then meet up with some friends for poker. After that, I lead Bible Study at a coffee shop, then we're going to head over to Kendricks Billiards for some late-night pool. It should be a fun day!

Tomorrow I will be spending most of the day in the kitchen, because we're having our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Everyone's busy closer... so I have to make a turkey, some desserts, etc. That'll also be fun, seeing as I love cooking and baking.

it's another long weekend here! today we have an Independance Day in Poland :D:D

You doing bible studies....and then player poker with a hot blonde?

I'm so confused.

Sorry I'm late, Bace!! I'm having a busy Friday here. :confused:

My husband has a long weekend, too, due to its being Veteran's Day. He is off playing with his wine at the moment - trying to build additional shelving in our little wine cellar - we need the room for more bottles. :mrgreen: He has promised to pick out something good and have a great dinner cooked for me when I get home. So that will start the weekend off right! :thumbup:

Don't have anything major on tap. Have some prints to make and ship off. Gotta clean up in the darkroom; it's gotten messy in there.

Tomorrow night we're having dinner with some fellow wine geeks, at some restaurant I've never heard of. Hopefully it will not be one of those overly stuffy places that insist on putting your napkin in your lap (with a great flourish) or filling your water glass after each sip.

I wanna relax on Sunday and watch football and be lazy. :)

bace said:
You doing bible studies....and then player poker with a hot blonde?

I'm so confused.

Haha! No, just going to lunch with the hot blonde (as a friend, lol... that's all I ever get), then playing poker with some guy friends, then leading a Bible study on Romans chapter 7. =) I don't have much of a problem with gambling, so I set aside like $5 a week for poker. That makes it more fun! Poker without money is so lame... no one ever folds.

I've been out hunting with my dad all morning... just came back to the house for a lunch break, then it's back out looking for an Axis Doe. :)

Verbal said:
Haha! No, just going to lunch with the hot blonde (as a friend, lol... that's all I ever get), then playing poker with some guy friends, then leading a Bible study on Romans chapter 7. =) I don't have much of a problem with gambling, so I set aside like $5 a week for poker. That makes it more fun! Poker without money is so lame... no one ever folds.

I was just teasin ya anyway. I may play some poker later. It's never fun without money. Especially if you win. Like, what's the point of winning if all you get is the feeling you got lucky. Have you ever played Omaha? That stuff is fun for $5 everyonce in a while.

I've had a GREAT week at work. Sales are coming in left right and center.

Just in time for December too.

Omaha is really stupid. But fun to play when you're drunk.

Hold'em is the way to play for actual coin. So much stategy it's unreal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back