It's FRYDAY!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Going to a friends engagement party tonight at their new house.

Tomorrow i'm avoiding some people, so I have to think of something covert to do.

tra la laa.

I'm not raining on your Friday but I have grown to hate Friday's since I am no longer employed. It changes your perspective, you know there will not be a call for an interview the entire weekend, sending out resumes will fall on deaf e-mail systems until Monday and will then probably be looked at as an annoyance first thing Monday morning.

Oh well! Party on Dude!

I have an arts festival this weekend, two-day event. I love this particular one, not only because we always seem to have great weather but because they let you load in on Friday afternoons. :cheer: Even having just the tent set up and your stuff already there sure takes the trauma off of charging out the door early Saturday am. :thumbup:

Somehow I'll weave laundry, store runs, and hopefully film developing in between booth-sitting. :lol:

I have a wedding this weekend...Free alcohol always works for me....

Saturday: Class in the morning, working in the afternoon (thankfully that's rare with my new job). Aubrey has two photo shoots, a senior portrait and a family portrait. Though with the weather forecast it looks like those might be postponed!

Sunday: I have two papers/presentations to work on *glances down at ticker and thinks graduation can't come soon enough!* and Aubrey has a wedding shoot. In the afternoon if it clears up we might take a drive northward to see some colors. Probably painting the nursery and doing some other domestic stuff.

The boys are with their Dad this weekend, it will be QUIET around here (and we'll be lonely :( )

It's funny, I'm looking at some of the photos people post and some of them are awful...blurry, just do nothing, very generic. And everyone post how great they are. I guess I'd rather not say anything if I have nothing nice to say, but I don't understand why some of the people would give these pics a thumbs up. I have also seen some extrodinary photos here, deserving a thumbs up. It seems that feedback here won't count for much....I hope I'm wrong..

Bettybooty said:
It's funny, I'm looking at some of the photos people post and some of them are awful...blurry, just do nothing, very generic. And everyone post how great they are. I guess I'd rather not say anything if I have nothing nice to say, but I don't understand why some of the people would give these pics a thumbs up. I have also seen some extrodinary photos here, deserving a thumbs up. It seems that feedback here won't count for much....I hope I'm wrong..

ever heard the saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"?

Bettybooty said:

What does this have to do with Happy Friday? :scratch:

Bettybooty said:

Wrong thread jackass.

I do agree though sometimes.

I just don't say anything.

Infact it's usually better that I don't say anything evaarrr.

Bettybooty said:

A good post for the Random Thought Thread??? :lmao:

Bettybooty said:

what is it you expect from this site?

there are many beginners that are here to learn the art of photography and will only get better by posting there images for constructive feedback. you may not see many of them in the critique section for fear of being slammed; they're simply not prepared for that yet. they post what they feel is their good work in other galleries and hope you feel equally pleased. if you don't, offer up a way to help them...don't complain that some work submitted fails to meet your expectations......help them achieve their goals! on the flip side, you will have the pleasure of viewing some of the most stunning images to be found - on this site! enjoy!!!!

sorry for the response in this thread, had to speak up ;)

Bettybooty said:
You shouldn't puke on the Happy Friday thread. :meh: That is so wrong.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back